- 8 Sleeps
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
Lying near the Spanish coast in La Cala Golf (Mijas), this 4-bedroom villa is just 20 minutes from the beach. It features a private swimming pool and a private terrace with a lounge set to enjoy outdoor living. It is ideal for a family or group of 8 persons. Restaurants serving excellent dishes are at 1 km and supermarkets are at 6 km. You will arrive at the lively town center after traveling 7 km and enjoy the streetscape. If you fancy a day at the seabeach, the beach in La Cala de Mijas and Nikki Beach are easily accessible from here. The towns of Fuengirola and Marbella are great for day tours. The villa has floor heating and air-conditioning for comfort in all seasons. To soak up the sun, you have sun loungers by the pool. You can wash up in the outdoor shower after a swim. For the comfort of the kids, a children's bed and a high chair are provided on request. A table tennis table is present for leisure hours. Parking is available.
Dear guest, how nice if you decide to celebrate your holiday in our Casa. We are sure you will enjoy it! Randy, our manager and Jorge, our gardener, will do everything to make your stay perfect. Tips? We have been coming to Andalucía for over 20 years, so there are hundreds of them. It is really a fantastic place to spend your holidays (and also to work .. :-)). So here one tip of each part, our number one:
- Dining at Back Restaurante Marbella
- Golf at La Cala, Campo Asia of course, hole 2 runs past the Casa
- Play golf elsewhere, Marbella Club Golf, if you go early, then also have breakfast in the fantastic clubhouse, unrivaled tasty .. :-)
- City nearby: Málaga, great center, nice shops, 1,000 discoveries ..
- City elsewhere: Tarifa, surfers paradise, laid back atmosphere, nice eateries and in the summer: Whale watching! Day trip.
- Hike close to the Pico Mijas. The mountain opposite the Casa. Park in Valtocado, 2.5 hours up and 1.5 hours down is possible. Super hike!
- Hike elsewhere. Rio Chillar in Nerja. Day trip. Take supplies with you. Prepare route (start is not easy to find). Very nice! Afterwards in Nerja!
- Activity. Be sure to visit Caminito del Rey. Book online in advance and also reserve a day for this.
- Beach club nearby. Chiringuito Los Morenos in La Cala de Mijas. Have lunch with your feet in the sand! Wonderful day at the beach here. Super tasty food and cheap!
- Beach club elsewhere. Mondainer is sometimes fun too: craziness in Nikki beach on Sunday afternoon
- Our favorite store (shopping) is Deja Vu in Casco antiguo Marbella.
- And our favorite store (food) is Urban Gourmet, also in Casco antiguo Marbella. For both you bring your dinero ...- :)
- Closest super: the Aldi in La Cala de Mijas, perfect! Delicious bread there too.
- Top wine bar (and GT !!) Pura Cepa in La Cala de Mijas.
Have fun, Lex and Marinka
Facilities - Inside
Facilities - Kitchen
Facilities - Outside
Prices per week
Price from £ 2668 £ 4941