- 8 Sleeps
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
This amazing villa is situated on the well-known La Cala Resort in La Cala de Mijas. It has a three championship 18-holes golf course (first tee only 50m away!), and is just 20 minutes from the beach. Families and golfers will find this villa to be the perfect spot for their holidays and golf trips. This private villa has beautiful views stretching from the golf course all the way to the snow-capped Sierra Nevada, the Mediterranean sea and Fuengirola. Thousands of lights shimmer at night, and birds and crickets bring you closer to nature. This magnificent Andalusian villa is built to the highest standards of luxury, privacy and security. The professional interior designer Philippe Starck created a fantastic atmosphere. It is equipped with modern facilities throughout. You enter the grounds via the broad stairway and you will enter a large patio with palm trees, flowers, a fountain and various seating options. You will also find a table tennis table and a barbecue; holiday fun guaranteed! The swimming pool (11 x 5 m) is situated below, to be reached by descending a small staircase. The pool area has a large, quiet and private sundeck with sun beds, parasols and the fantastic views.
Dear guest, how nice if you decide to celebrate your holiday in our Casa. We are sure you will enjoy it! Randy, our manager and Jorge, our gardener, will do everything to make your stay perfect. Tips? We have been coming to Andalucía for over 20 years, so there are hundreds of them. It is really a fantastic place to spend your holidays (and also to work .. :-)). So here one tip of each part, our number one:
- Dining at Back Restaurante Marbella
- Golf at La Cala, Campo Asia of course, hole 2 runs past the Casa
- Play golf elsewhere, Marbella Club Golf, if you go early, then also have breakfast in the fantastic clubhouse, unrivaled tasty .. :-)
- City nearby: Málaga, great center, nice shops, 1,000 discoveries ..
- City elsewhere: Tarifa, surfers paradise, laid back atmosphere, nice eateries and in the summer: Whale watching! Day trip.
- Hike close to the Pico Mijas. The mountain opposite the Casa. Park in Valtocado, 2.5 hours up and 1.5 hours down is possible. Super hike!
- Hike elsewhere. Rio Chillar in Nerja. Day trip. Take supplies with you. Prepare route (start is not easy to find). Very nice! Afterwards in Nerja!
- Activity. Be sure to visit Caminito del Rey. Book online in advance and also reserve a day for this.
- Beach club nearby. Chiringuito Los Morenos in La Cala de Mijas. Have lunch with your feet in the sand! Wonderful day at the beach here. Super tasty food and cheap!
- Beach club elsewhere. Mondainer is sometimes fun too: craziness in Nikki beach on Sunday afternoon
- Our favorite store (shopping) is Deja Vu in Casco antiguo Marbella.
- And our favorite store (food) is Urban Gourmet, also in Casco antiguo Marbella. For both you bring your dinero ...- :)
- Closest super: the Aldi in La Cala de Mijas, perfect! Delicious bread there too.
- Top wine bar (and GT !!) Pura Cepa in La Cala de Mijas.
Have fun, Lex and Marinka
Facilities - Inside
Facilities - Kitchen
Facilities - Outside
Prices per week
Price from £ 2352 £ 4590