- Holiday home
- 6 Sleeps
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
This comfortable 6-8 persons accommodation has all modern comforts with a south-facing terrace. A perfect starting base for visits to the splendid 'Eleven cities' city Franeker. You have Friesland at your fingertips.
Friesland! Clean air, beautiful landscapes, beautiful sunsets, the province where you can still ditch and roll in the tall grass! And take long (beach) walks.
Friesland has a long coastline that extends along the IJsselmeer and the Wadden Sea. It is mainly on the mainland, but also includes a number of beautiful Wadden islands.
There is so much to do in Friesland! Summer festivals, the most beautiful cultural exhibitions, water events, bike rides and cycling events. Walks that take you to the most beautiful places. Discover it for yourself!
"Friesland, something for everyone and where you can relax"
Here are some tips!!
• Mud Walking to Ameland
• Canoeing with the whole family through the canals of Franeker. Our park is on the water!
• Seal trips from Harlingen
• A city walk through historic Franeker
• A visit to the famous Planetarium of Eise Eisinga
• A walk on the Wadden Sea dyke behind Oosterbierum
• A visit to various museums such as: Martena museum in Franeker, Frisian museum in Leeuwarden or the Hannemahuis in Harlingen
• View one of the many performances in Theater de Koornbeurs or City Theater de Harmonie in Leeuwarden
• View the Korendragershuisje and the tea houses
• A day at the zoo at Aqua Zoo Friesland in Leeuwarden
• A city trip to Leeuwarden, Sneek or Harlingen
• A day trip to one of the Wadden Islands Terschelling or Vlieland
• Discover all 11 Fountains in Friesland https://11fountains.nl/en/
• Get a breath of fresh air on your bike in Friesland
• Pole jumping or what we say in Friesland “Fierljeppen”
• Us Heit Brewery in Bolsward
• The Woudagemaal in Lemmer
• Tasting and distillery Widow Joustra in Sneek
Facilities - Inside
Facilities - Kitchen
Facilities - Outside
Prices per week
Price from £ 554 £ 1046